Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am so excited for this weekend. This weekend is my Tia Gloria's recital I cant wait I will be doing 5 dances.
1. Baby I'm A Star that I did in Florida.
2. Wash That Man that one is mine and Alissa's duo but I'm doing it alone :(
3. Let me think about it. Well that one I'm just putting a whole bunch of dances together and improving the rest.
4. Chantilly Lace my solo that I have been competing this year.
5. Boom Boom Pow I'm really just going to dance with two of my baby cousins but I'm still excited.
Im leaving on Friday to Douglas to see my family and to do what I love to do perform for friends and family and people who just love to come!!! I love being able to see all the faces of the kids that are dancing on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment