Monday, July 20, 2009

after a 5 to 6 hour flight we were in New Jersey. After we got all are stuff we were walking to get a taxi. then this man came and whispered TAXI we flowed him to the elevator finally we all got out he lead use to this old silver car it wasn't a yellow TAXI he stared putting are luggage in the car I looked at my mom we both where in shock my mom asked if he was a taxi driver he had a very strong accent he said " no i am a limo serves that car was no limo! my mom got a picture of his license plat he saw and giggled " did you just take a picture of my license plat " he said my mom giggled and nodded her head then he showed use his license and ID it had what it needed and whatever so we got in the car he was nice it only took like 15 minutes to get to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment