Monday, July 20, 2009

the next day we started classes. it stared at 12:00 we had classes but before we had to pick are number for are solos that means there was 1012 kids in Juniors each one picked a number out of a hat that was the number you did your solo i was number 40 after we picked solos we sat with the mini and junior outstanding dancers afetr we were done listening to everthing we had to do that week all the junior outstanding dancers went up stairs. Joey was already there. We got done at like 6:00. The next day we all did are solos right after had rehearsal then we had a little break and then we had rehearsal again but only for 2 hours. I think that was the shortest rehearsal. The morning after I had to do three of my dances then right after I had to get my ballet clothes on because i had ballet auditions it was a lot of fun. Well that was like 2 hours. We had a break. All I did when I had a break was go eat somewhere and get some rest we had rehearsal everyday except for the day we did all of are dances but we did numbers the whole day. I think the most tiring day was the day of the gala first we had classes 8:00 to 10:00 then we had a rehearsal for Locomotion and Hey Pachuco then we had to go do onstage rehearsal for the gala dance after we got ready and rehearsed are other dance then we did the gala.

No comments:

Post a Comment